Monday 15 January 2007

Whats going on??????

Whats going on in life?

Strange things happen in life, but sometimes, don't you find that things can just pile up and make time seem a little out of control. Its like being a passenger of your life instead of being in the driving seat!

Last week I moved house, and iv hardly been home since! Classically, I got exhausted, and on top of that, then had to do some night shifts! Anyway, things seem to be alright - sometimes we expect the worst in life but God's got other plans. Life is always up up and up with God, whatever the circumstances or however much I muck up and make a fool of myself.

There is always a higher branch to climb to to get us out of this rut we call life!

Iv been trying to get my head around star wars 2 and 3....... not totally convinced the films did the books justice even though i'v never read the books.

Till the next time...

Thats all for now folks.....
Check out my photos for sale @ www.photoboxgallery.co.uk/photosbyrichard
and all my other photos (900 odd) @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/richardg

No comments: