Saturday 2 December 2006

Welcome to my blog


Welcome to my blog. I cant always promise to update it, but when im travelling I will do my best. In the last year I have been to:

Switzerland
Austria
Macedonia
The Netherlands
India

and im off to Malaysia in Jan. So if your interested to know what I get up, and maybe indulge in a little lite reading, and see pictures, keep updated on this site!

Look to the right side of the screen for posts catagorised by date -->

For the uninitiated........
Whats a blog? Its an online web-log - simply a place to write thoughts and random writings and whatever comes into my brain.

A blog is useful because:
1) I can update it while im abroad, instead of sending lots of update emails!
2) I can write things (I quite like to write).
3) You can write comments back to me.

If you get bored, check out my photos at www.flickr.com/photos/richardg and also where my passion lies in life -closely related, indeed made partly from - travelling - www.micahscall.org.uk

No comments: