Monday 21 May 2007

Such a good holiday


PICT0081
Originally uploaded by thenamesrichard.
Wow im back.

Been for a weeks holiday while inbetween changing jobs - did some walking in the Lake District with my cousin. Was a really good time. We just walked to various hostels where the rest of the day was spent drying out and reading (TV and internet not generally provided). Although a walking holiday (yes we did climb some mountains) it was ultimately relaxing and generally the whole day was really peaceful. It allowed me to get my head around some things (life in London) which was good. I would highly reccomend the lake district to anyone looking to get away from it all.

Started in my new job this week! Seems great!

More photos on my flickr site www.flickr.com/photos/richardg

No comments: